Videohaus Support Center
How to leave the studio?
When you have completed your recordings and transferred your files, you are ready to leave.
Please make sure to leave the studio in the condition you found it. Make sure to return everything to its place. Here is the list of things to check before leaving:
- Ensure that the files are saved to the correct location on the Google Drive. Any files saved anywhere else, will not be saved (e.g. SD cards, SQX cards, external hard drive, etc.).
- Turn off the cameras and microphones (charge them if needed, see follow up questions for detailed instructions on how to charge devices).
- Return the microphones to their individual boxes (keep the color-coded, paired pieces together!) and put them back in the closet (charge them if needed, see follow up questions for detailed instructions on how to charge devices).
- Shut down the computer.
- Let us now if there is anything we need to restock (water, coffee etc.) and any other important info.
- Close the windows.
- Turn off the fans.
- Turn off the lights.
- Lock the door to the studio behind you.
- Return the keys to the lockbox and make sure to shuffle the code/numbers.
Monday-Friday: 08:00-17:00 (CET)
+41 79 882 8802
Send us a message